1 x 250g truffle linguini (available on our online shop here)
15-20g truffle (preferably fresh, but frozen is ok)
1 small golden shallot
20-30g fresh truffle
15ml white wine
About 10-15 roasted hazelnuts or some roasted pine nuts
3 brown mushrooms, sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil, salt & pepper, parsley
- Add thinly diced shallot and sliced mushrooms to heated oil.
- Cook for a few minutes and then deglaze with wine and bring to boil.
- Add cream, hazelnuts, 1/2 truffle shaved and season to taste.
- Meanwhile boil pasta, strain them well and serve 3 plates.
- Pour sauce on top and garnish with shave truffle and a little parsley.
- Enjoy with your favourite chardonnay, pinot noir or champagne!